Alcoholism is the evil of the society and no one can deny this because alcoholism is a destructive addiction which makes an individual unhealthy, financially weak, and decrease his or her reputation in the society. Alcoholism somewhere is also a cause of domestic violence. The persons who are alcoholic they unknowingly ruin the life of their family members and the family members also remain disappointed by any individual in their family if he or she is alcohol addicted. But this is to be noted that alcoholism or alcohol addiction is different from alcohol abuse.
Alcohol addiction can be said to the psychological and physical dependency on alcohol whereas alcohol abuse can be said to the person who drinks excessively without worrying about the outcomes of excessive alcohol.
- Inability to control drinking even after knowing it outcomes and stated below are the symptoms of the alcohol abuse and Disulfiram for Alcohol Abuse is considered the best and fast treatment for controlling and quitting the alcohol.
- Neglecting of the personal responsibilities because of the drinking
- Drinking alcohol even when it physically harms such as vomiting, slurred speech etc
- Drinking for reducing stress
- Blackouts or memory loss
- There might be mishappening or injuries after drinking
- Violent or erratic behavior
Phila Addiction Center is the famous center where alcohol abuser will get Disulfiram Treatment for Alcohol Abuse by which he or she will competent enough to quit the alcohol and a person can start his or her new life with the family members. Disulfiram is a drug discovered in the early nineties which is use to support the alcohol addiction treatment because of its extreme sensitivity to the alcohol. Disulfiram is had the repulsive effect when it is mixed with alcohol and a patient feel a severe discomfort when he drinks alcohol amid taking the disulfiram treatment of alcohol abuse in Philadelphia. Here stated below are some of the side effects when the alcohol addicted person consumes alcohol while the treatment is going on and the effect force the person to quit alcohol –
- a lot of sweating, swelling, excess weight gain rapidly and he or she is chivvy by the thirst
- neck pain, headache, blurred vision
- a feeling like you might pass out
- fluttering in the chest of the individual etc